Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
towing 24 foot Bennington pontoon boat with Rebel. 150hp Merc Pro XS with 32" elliptical tubes with inside and outside lifting strakes
Didn't even know it was back there

Attachments

Reactions: Chris

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have actually done just this about a week and a half ago. I stayed in the truck as they loaded the exact same amount of the exact same dirt. Truck was absolutely perfect getting it all back home (about 6 miles or so). Then I went back this past Tuesday and got another load with my beater truck (1996 Mazda B2300 with about 210,000) miles on it) and the difference was quite apparent. Obviously they are different sized trucks. But the Beater dropped down quite a bit and drove horribly. All in all, I would say that the Rebel's dirt hauling game is pretty good.

And billythekid, this is why no one likes you. Pointless posts for absolutely no reason.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Pulled a mini excavator and a stand up skid steer on a dual axle trailer... once I got the trailer brakes dialed in not a damned hitch in her step.

Being able to air up the suspension and putting the trailer support down, then airing it down and driving away sure makes hooking up / unhooking the trailer easy, lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts