Red or Black interior?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decided on red or black trim on the interior and wondering if the red gets "old".

I really like it but I think the novelty of it will wear off.

What do you prefer, red or black interior?

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Trying to decided on red or black trim on the interior and wondering if the red gets "old".

I wish they made a combo of both with the red trim but all black seats, the back of the seats for me was a little rough which lead me to buy a mojave instead of a granite color which was my favorite. That being said the dash and gauges are much better with the red trim...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Have not tired of my Red and Black yet. Red and Black or Black is fine with me. If a gray were available I might be interested in that.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
to tell the truth, i really don't notice it anymore. i am used to sports cars that had multicolored seats. once i'm driving, i'm pretty much all about the road, not the color of the interior.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I almost didn't buy the rebel because of the red seats. I do miss the black perforated HEATED COOLED leather in my sport. I have been considering having covers made in all black with Mollie pales on the seat acts to replace the map pockets. I honestly thought the red would get old but it is one of the first things people compliment getting into the truck for the first time.

·
Registered
25 Posts

I'm in the Vietnam Vets Motorcycle Club and our club colors are red and black so I've got a red and black Harley and I'm really grooving on the red and black colors of my Rebel

·
Registered
85 Posts
When I first saw the Rebel (2018) loved it except for the red & black interior. Then I got serious and saw they had all black interior which I favored. When they announced the 2019's would only be available in the beginning with the red & black I almost pulled the trigger and bought the 2018. I really like the design changes in the 19's so I went with that and the red & black. I have to admit it has grown on me and I actually like it a lot now. Plus, as mentioned above, everyone that gets into the truck comments how awesome the interior looks....

·
Registered
3 Posts
A little late to the party on this discussion but I'll throw in my "2 cents"... First, @ Derf_NL, a couple years later... what did you go with? I had/have some of the same thoughts on the Red interior. I almost opted to have the dealership put in the black leather package. I've had nothing but positive comments on the red. I've only had my 2019 Rebel since Nov 2019 but have to say the Red has grown on me. Later I might replace the mesh tired tread in the center of the seats with black leather but the Red will likely stay.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My Rebel is red & black and the red & black interior matches. I'm in the Vietnam/Legacy Vets MC and our colors are red & black. My Harley is Viper red with black Celtic art. I'm good with red & black.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts