Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 2016 ram rebel. Recently a rain storm passed through and my doors began retaining water. I ran my finger across the bottom seal and cleaned between it and the door for the water to flow out. Has anyone removed that seal to let the water freely flow? I don’t wanna remove the seal if it oddly serves a purpose but I don’t want my truck turning into a My old 2nd gen. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys I have a 2016 ram rebel. Recently a rain storm passed through and my doors began retaining water. I ran my finger across the bottom seal and cleaned between it and the door for the water to flow out. Has anyone removed that seal to let the water freely flow? I don’t wanna remove the seal if it oddly serves a purpose but I don’t want my truck turning into a My old 2nd gen. Thanks!
Look under the lower seal. There should be two drain holes. Sometimes it gets plugged. Use air compressor to blow air into it to dislodge any debris. Some people have also said that the seals can actually cover up the drain holes and trap water inside the door.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts