Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase! What year, color and any mods done yet? Always happy to see new members and see what ideas they come up with.

Anyways, I may be wrong, but I believe the DRL is an option that the dealership has to turn on by going in and modifying the computer settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats on your new purchase! What year, color and any mods done yet? Always happy to see new members and see what ideas they come up with.

Anyways, I may be wrong, but I believe the DRL is an option that the dealership has to turn on by going in and modifying the computer settings.
2016, Bright White. Salesman says it wasn't available on my truck. I would think it would be available on all trucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
New owner here--
How do I know if my new Rebel has Daytime Running Lights? Would it say on the window sticker? If i do have them, how do I get them activated? Thank you!

·
Registered
27 Posts
New owner here--
How do I know if my new Rebel has Daytime Running Lights? Would it say on the window sticker? If i do have them, how do I get them activated? Thank you!
Generally, people in this forum have found that DRL is a function that has to be activated by the dealership. There is a very in depth discussion about it here... DRL Activated?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.