Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm thinking about putting these multi color, blue tooth controlled leds in to back light my grill. They can change any color, or strobe or do patterns or whatever using an app on my phone. Dumb idea?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
So I'm thinking about putting these multi color, blue tooth controlled leds in to back light my grill. They can change any color, or strobe or do patterns or whatever using an app on my phone. Dumb idea?
it's your ram. do what you want. some of us may give you crap on here if you post pictures and we disapprove. I will for sure. but do whatever you want, it's yours to drive.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have had a 2011,13,14,15 and now 16 ram, this is the first one I want to mod.
S&b cai and spintech exhaust are in the works.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
All of my trucks have been white. I really wanted the Rebel in red but the ram boxes outweighed the color since it's my work truck. I have the power wagon decals on order. That should really set it apart.
ohhhhhhhhh, which color choice did you go with? the red and gray or the gray and silver?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I don't understand the power wagon graphics on a rebel since it's not a power wagon. Almost like putting GT emblems on a V6 mustang or cobra/SHELBY emblems on a GT. Just never understood this.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, not the words power wagon, but I have been looking for some graphics for my truck, and the power wagon ones are the best I have found so far.
It stands out but doesn't look super cheesy to me like the rest of what's on the market.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Part of me sees your point though. I don't want to pretend it a PW. Maybe I can have a auto wrapping company come up with a better idea

1 - 20 of 78 Posts