1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Super Moderator
2020 Rebel Rambox
Discussion Starter #1
Or most efficient dad?
Discuss.
F3DBE53C-E5D0-4E00-A92C-EEF198A74AEB.jpeg

1A7015E7-7F8E-4025-98D0-7243A4816D60.jpeg

In my defense I had no idea the pallet of wood chips was that y鈥檃ll till I saw it. 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
LMAO!!! I saw lots of similar tall loads in third world India. It shocked me at the time just as this pic shocks me now. I hope this pic is a ruse.

Super Moderator
2020 Rebel Rambox
Discussion Starter #4
LMAO!!! I saw lots of similar tall loads in third world India. It shocked me at the time just as this pic shocks me now. I hope this pic is a ruse.
Nope. I actually hauled it.
I only had a short run across town I just took it slow. Now I only haul a half pallet at a time 馃槀

Super Moderator
2020 Rebel Rambox
Discussion Starter #6
My God, that must have stopped traffic in awe! You have serious stones my friend!
Best part is I was holding my breath while passing a cop, he slowed way down, watched me go by, and made a face like 鈥...... nahhhh **** that.鈥 and kept going. 馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
I can see his expression!! Hilarious!! I greatly appreciate the big laugh, this was comedy at it's best!

Super Moderator
2020 Rebel Rambox
Discussion Starter #9
I stood on the top of the box and just threw it all on the ground till I could reach it from standing in the bed.
By the time I got home it had a little lean to it so it鈥檚 good it didn鈥檛 hit thecab!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts