Ram Rebel Forum banner

21 - 26 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well i have to say superchips, the mother company of edge and diablo has top notch tech support! I finally got my issues resolved in a different manner. My pcm had issues and i had them swap it and i just went with a Trinity 2. This is a crazy bad azz tuner! I also went with the Jay Greene hemifever tune. Even though i didnt get the pulsar and the throttle boster to work. We found the answer. They can dissect my old pcm and figure out its problems and my truck has 33 more horses to the wheel and crazy throttle response! Thank you!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Let you know Friday it comes in tomorrow I'll be home Thursday night I'll install it Friday and I got a 300km trip to make Friday so it'll be a nice test
Have you noticed any significant increase in fuel mileage? I installed mine the other day and only have about 20 miles on it but looks like about 2 mile increase around town. The added power I thought was quite noticeable.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I did but mine started acting up it would shut off the truck in every mode but stock I took it out for some warranty work I'm gonna try to put it back in this weekend if I have some time but when it was working I was getting 11 to 10 liters per 100km which was a hell of alot better than the 14 i was getting before

·
Registered
35 Posts
I installed mine a few days back but sometimes it'll get an air suspension code and go into limp mode. I then take the code off then it works fine. I programmed it to also have the stock 285/70/17 tires so we will see how it all goes. Weird bug. Anyone have that issue

·
Registered
2016 Ram Rebel
6 Posts
****... twice in a row now. Well it is I, resurrector of dead threads.

Bought a 2016 Ram Rebel and the Pulsar and a Flowmaster exhaust came on the truck. Bought it CPO at a dealer, so I was surprised to see that on there. I did some Google foo, and figured out what it was and how to use it. Was in stock when I got it. Put it in 8 and ****, I didn't expect that from a pass through device. Runs like the only girl to survive a horror movie. Now I've got a Hellcat so, I wasn't expecting alot here, and eventually this trucks getting a whipple, but anyone dyno these things yet?

I found Edges claims. I found 1 other guy who did a dyno pull and he got 320whp and 345rwtq. But I don't what kind of dyno or correction he was using so I guess I'm just seeing if these are consistent numbers.

But as far as the Pedal vs. Foot test, very noticeable difference from stock.

·
Registered
2016 Ram Rebel
6 Posts
Oh and I did the see the 19 Ram dyno. Painful. 20 minutes to have them not know how to dyno the truck. They got 244 to the wheel stock. I think we all know better lol. Typically I've seen stock show around 295 to the tire, but if anyone here knows otherwise I'd certainly be interested in that as well

21 - 26 of 27 Posts