Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure which route to go... Anyone try the Flowmaster direct fit kit? I had a Magnaflow Catback on my 2014 sport. Seems a waste to take off the whole system but then again seems like a rip off for the direct fit Flowmaster kit. 522 on sale here in Canada vs. 856 for the 15363 Magnaflow Catback. Not sure which route to go....any suggestions?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I got the Flowmaster 40 (mentioned it in another thread on here) and just had the muffler shop cut the stock muffler out and weld the new one in between the factory flanges (that way it could still be removed the same way). I was out the door at the muffler shop for $180.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I got the Flowmaster 40 (mentioned it in another thread on here) and just had the muffler shop cut the stock muffler out and weld the new one in between the factory flanges (that way it could still be removed the same way). I was out the door at the muffler shop for $180.
I just had a place put my Flowmaster Outlaw on. Sounds great and charged me $84.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys. Ended up doing the 15363 Magnaflow Catback. So easy, had it on my 14 sport too. Hottexhaust was amazing ordered at 11:00pm wed, at my for the next day! Thanks to www.hottexhaust.com
A little mellow, I can remember if taking a bit to beak in... Love the 5" powder coated tips.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I put the flomaster direct fit muffler on and it sounds awsome!i did the install myself and it was pretty easy took about an hour

·
Registered
4 Posts
Flowmaster direct fit "Outlaw" is what I settled with since Borla doesn't provide ATAK for RAM 1500 for some reason. Borla sure kicks flowmaster a**

·
Registered
44 Posts
Check out mufflex. The factory dodge exhaust is a pretty good system minus the restrictive muffler and mufflex builds a direct fit do it yourself muffler. They use magnaflow mufflers and add the piping for a exact fit.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Isn't the flowmaster outlaw just a super 10 with added piping? Seems like a lot of money for what you get. I just plan to swap mufflers out once I figure out a new Y pipe and possibly headers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts