1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
503FA47C-4BA3-4E37-9B79-5AD88EBEE4F5.jpeg
5F91A8C9-3F17-456A-937C-697A448B75A5.jpeg
73B7458B-AF50-405B-9C17-3FA8FFB1FA64.jpeg

New member from the Hudson Valley of NY. Longtime Mopar guy. Started in the 80's with a 73 Dart, then an 86 Dodge 600 Turbo ( the fanciest K Car Chrysler put out, lol), a 04 Wrangler Rocky Mountain Edition, a 10 factory ordered Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, a 14 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon X and the current pride of my garage, my 12 SRT Challenger Yellow Jacket, 1 of 318. The pride of my garage until my Rebel 12.

I've been following the forum for a while now and am happy to announce the delivery of my factory ordered 19 Rebel 12 Crew Cab, with RamBox, in Monotone Maximum Steel. The order was placed on 10/12/18, and I tracked it via chat with Chrysler every 4 days until it arrived at the dealership exactly 2 months later, on 12/15/18. I got the factory build sheet for it once it was complete, and before it shipped. It was pretty exciting from day one.

Here's the link to get your own Build Sheet if you're interested. It works for any Mopar vehicle. Just copy the link, paste it in your browser, add your 17 character VIN after the = sign and hit return...

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

I've had some issues already with the dealership regarding the delivery of my truck without a few accessories I ordered, and I'm not happy about that. Sadly for them, FCA sentmds out their surveys quickly, so I was still HOT when I completed it.

I'll share the issues in another thread.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Nice collections of cars to boot. I've had like a dozen cars in my life, never made any money off them... but they all served a purpose and were fun tp drive in their own unique style.
Again, congrats and glad you found us. 2019 will be legendary!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome and congrats! Nice collections of cars to boot. I've had like a dozen cars in my life, never made any money off them... but they all served a purpose and were fun tp drive in their own unique style.
Again, congrats and glad you found us. 2019 will be legendary!
Thanks Zim! When I was younger, I wasn't real picky about my rides. Like you, they served a purpose and were there when I needed em. I can put my finger on the first vehicle I specifically sought out and bought for what it was. I've had a bunch of brands and not until writing my intro post here did I realize I had so many Mopars. I'm a lucky guy to have my Rebel and the Challenger.

Here's to 2019, cheers!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Very nice ride! I love the color Maximum Steel. Had a Longhorn in that color and it looked black,blue, or gray depending on the lighting. Real sharp and enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! I was torn on colors and saw this color on a different model Ram on a dealer lot. It was a rainy day and it looked gray. Saw it a few days later in the sun and it was blue. Another local dealer had a Rebel in transit in this color, so I waited a week or so past it's anticipated arrival date before I ordered mine. I loved the color but wanted to see it on a Rebel. As it turned out, I ordered befor the other one came in because I just couldn't wait any longer. In the end, what a beautiful color! Like you said, in different lighting conditions, it's a different color.

Very nice ride! I love the color Maximum Steel. Had a Longhorn in that color and it looked black,blue, or gray depending on the lighting. Real sharp and enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Th

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
D4D05C8C-6218-4476-B755-115F90BA5E78.jpeg

One of the issues on delivery was the factory running boards I ordered it with and paid for were not on it when it arrived. The dealership gave me some BS story and said they would be there the following day. Needless to say they weren't! IThey refunded the cost of the boards via check and I purchased these kick ass GoRhono brand RB20 boards in the bedliner finish, for less than the OEM boards. These things are rock solid, well built and they look like they're armored!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Beautiful Truck!!
Does anyone know for sure if the Rebel 12 package can still be ordered as a factory build. I am hearing it was a limited run and no longer available. I would really like to at least add the leather seats but when on RAM's official website for a build and I select the leather seats the system wants to add the Rebel 12 package which again I am being told can no longer be ordered from the factory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts