Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put a bed / light bar and need a new tonneau cover. Selling my factory cover. 3 months old (Got truck Jan 2016)
Its the standard tri-fold small ram head logo that sells for $500 on dealer sticker
Asking $300 or best. Located in SE Michigan. Local buyers only. Not dealing with shipping.
Todd

·
Registered
426 Posts
Put a bed / light bar and need a new tonneau cover. Selling my factory cover. 3 months old (Got truck Jan 2016)
Its the standard tri-fold small ram head logo that sells for $500 on dealer sticker
Asking $300 or best. Located in SE Michigan. Local buyers only. Not dealing with shipping.
Todd
Define local. I'm in Canada :p

·
Registered
77 Posts
Is this one a soft or hard cover? I'm definitely not local but this may help me decide which one I'm going to get. Thanks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My truck is not a ram box vehicle. Its the factory 3 fold soft tonneau with the small ram head embossed logo,
I am 30+ miles north of Detroit. I would meet half way for RedRebel who is in Canada if they want to buy it

·
Registered
426 Posts
My truck is not a ram box vehicle. Its the factory 3 fold soft tonneau with the small ram head embossed logo,
I am 30+ miles north of Detroit. I would meet half way for RedRebel who is in Canada if they want to buy it
I have the ramboxes so im not sure if it would fit

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
only 1 size is available with the rebel. I think its the 5'7 bed. Its short.

Reactions: DaversRebel

·
Registered
181 Posts
Todd
you wont sell it if you cant ship it somewhere

·
Registered
5 Posts
Todd
I know it's been a while but do you still have the trifold cover for sale?

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts