Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I first turn on the truck and accelerate it will give me 2 bumps I can feel on the gas pedal you cant hear it or anything, and then it doesn't do it the rest of the time im driving even if i come to a full stop, till I turn the vehicle off and then start driving again and hit accelerate for the first time again. Anyone else notice this?

edit: I found this through google Gas Pedal Clicking/bump...? | Chevy Truck Forum | GMC Truck Forum - GmFullsize.com this sounds exactly whats going on in mine. I hope its normal.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2017, i just went out and listened when it happened you can hear a very faint sound when it happends never hear it if a radio is on. If you accelerate fairly well you wont notice even the bump on the peddle due too the rumble of the v8. I was thinking it was something cycling because it only happends when the truck is first turned on and wont happen again till the truck is turned off then on again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
sound similar to what i have. I also have a 2017 ram rebel i got it like 2 weeks ago. I put 89 type gas on it as recommended and when i push on the gas pedal it wants to speed up but kinda has a delay

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
sound similar to what i have. I also have a 2017 ram rebel i got it like 2 weeks ago. I put 89 type gas on it as recommended and when i push on the gas pedal it wants to speed up but kinda has a delay
When you say "speed up" it sounds as if you're already cruising at some speed. That's most likely your MDS disengaging.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.