Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
So.... Stock wheels have about a 3/4in positive offset. What is the offset on the wheels your running to push them out that far? I am considering those flares with a 1.5" wheel spacer.
Hi wjramm,

The wheels are by Fuel they are Atom and they are a +1 offset. The rears have 2"hub centric spacers on and the front have no spacers on.

Rears are all good no problems at all.

Front's are a real problem. I have had the daystar 2" (1 1/34) spacer on top of the air suspension leg along with the revel performance links to raise it up but when it's raised the upper control arm is actually tight against the air suspension leg. With the lift the driving experience is very poor and it also has turning issues when its a tight lock.

Without the lift (I took it off) its still very poor turning circle and I also had to cut a little of the inner arch away.

I have the extended Upper Control Arms getting delivered in two days time and I will install those along with putting in the daystar spacers and the revel links.

I will then get the tracking done again and if the steering still has issues I will have to buy 33" tyres and hope that fixes the problem.

Anyone experienced any of the above or has any suggestions I am all ears.

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just to also note, My last Ram (bighorn) and this rebel neither have worked with spacers on the front. On my bighorn I had 1 3/4" spacers I had a set of 4 but fronts wont work the wheels just rubbed too much and the rebel with the 2" don't work on front either. Including when its in off road mode and when it had the 2" levelling lift (in off road mode) so unless your going for a 4 or 5" lift I don't think you would get away with spacers on the front unless its only 1" but then you have the problem with the studs/fitment etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts