Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She finally came in a few days ago. This truck has been great to drive and surprisingly comfortable. I've never owned a truck before so I was expecting a little more bounce but it feels really planted. Can't wait til the beaches around here open up in about a month to see what it can do there.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458095240.079801.jpg

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
She finally came in a few days ago. This truck has been great to drive and surprisingly comfortable. I've never owned a truck before so I was expecting a little more bounce but it feels really planted. Can't wait til the beaches around here open up in about a month to see what it can do there. View attachment 1286
@RocknRebel, Welcome to the Group , Where are you from?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am new to this group and Forum concept. Just got my new Rebel 2 days ago and already started customizing it! Looking for some info on why my Ram did not come with the "Rebel cluster" I got the fully loaded rebel all bell and whistles but noticed the cluster was not the same as the one i test drove. My mistake in buying before reviewing. Anyway to get the cluster? Thanks looking forward to his group
IMG_0774.JPG

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
You'll have to talk to your dealer. The cluster was a $175 option. That's factory installed, of course. The dealer should have ordered it if you were showed a truck with it, so they might work you a deal on it. No idea what their labor would be for it. I think there was some confusion for the dealers, though. You would expect that FCA made it standard for all rebels, like the seat trim. But they for some reason chose not to. Perhaps just an oversight in the way they put the packages together. A lot of the dealer-purchased Rebels on lots didn't have it, either, which is why I suspect it was a surprise to them.

Q

·
0 Posts
I am new to this group and Forum concept. Just got my new Rebel 2 days ago and already started customizing it! Looking for some info on why my Ram did not come with the "Rebel cluster" I got the fully loaded rebel all bell and whistles but noticed the cluster was not the same as the one i test drove. My mistake in buying before reviewing. Anyway to get the cluster? Thanks looking forward to his group View attachment 1288
You can have it installed thru the dealership but it's exspensive. And they will have your truck a few days as they were ale your dash apart to change it out.

Q

·
0 Posts
I am new to this group and Forum concept. Just got my new Rebel 2 days ago and already started customizing it! Looking for some info on why my Ram did not come with the "Rebel cluster" I got the fully loaded rebel all bell and whistles but noticed the cluster was not the same as the one i test drove. My mistake in buying before reviewing. Anyway to get the cluster? Thanks looking forward to his group View attachment 1288
What part of Boston. I'm in Western Mass

·
Registered
20 Posts
1400 for the cluster, and the process I guess takes 2 weeks. That is crazy one little (or major) oversight on my behalf and now it's a crazy price. For shame on me, for shame. Well atheist I've got everything else. I am also in Western Mass

Q

·
0 Posts
1400 for the cluster, and the process I guess takes 2 weeks. That is crazy one little (or major) oversight on my behalf and now it's a crazy price. For shame on me, for shame. Well atheist I've got everything else. I am also in Western Mass
What dealer did you get your truck from? Metro, Betera, or Lia?

·
Registered
332 Posts
The 7" in-dash display should be standard since it's part of the Rebel trim with the gauges and Rebel badge. I bet many of the Rebels on dealer lots are built with a dart board on the option list.

This is one expensive mistake to make. I would have not taken delivery and insisted on the Rebel cluster or no deal but that's me and I could live with the truck I traded.

·
Registered
29 Posts
So jealous, Still have about 6 weeks before my truck arrives. Am I the only one who thinks that no matter what color the Rebel is that it is a beautiful truck. I am so glad to have found this forum before ordering my truck so that I knew what to look out for and make sure I ordered.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts