1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.png
image.png
image.png
here is a 2 inch level kit. Can not post pictures yet of the process due to a patent process coming this week. In these pics it's in normal mode. I raised the back an inch higher after it was level idk why but I'm gonna put it back. Going back in to add a 3 inch spacer and then a 1 inch spacer in the back to come to a total of 1 inch lift leveled. Should be enough for 35 inch tires. Will be testing tired tomorrow.

·
Registered
181 Posts
View attachment 2109 View attachment 2110 View attachment 2111 here is a 2 inch level kit. Can not post pictures yet of the process due to a patent process coming this week. In these pics it's in normal mode. I raised the back an inch higher after it was level idk why but I'm gonna put it back. Going back in to add a 3 inch spacer and then a 1 inch spacer in the back to come to a total of 1 inch lift leveled. Should be enough for 35 inch tires. Will be testing tired tomorrow.
Nice uniform look there Jack, hard to install?

·
Registered
109 Posts
That does look good. Did you have to mod anything else to allow the front end to work without excessive wear on the joints. I had a bad experience with my last level.kit in my 2500. Really started burning through u joints and steering stabilizers after that. The 4th set that went on stayed at the dealer and I drove home with the rebel instead.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I would be in for a 3" spacer in front and a 1" spacer in back for it to be level. She looks real good and if the price is right with no issues I think they would sell a bunch.
Bill

·
Registered
153 Posts
I would be in for a 3" spacer in front and a 1" spacer in back for it to be level. She looks real good and if the price is right with no issues I think they would sell a bunch.
Bill
I would stay away from putting in a 3" spacer. You are risking the upper control arm coming into contact with the strut bucket. If you do that you are going to hear a clunking noise over every bump, and risk messing something up.

·
Registered
141 Posts
PapiGringo,
Ok, so what do you think about just a 2" spacer in the front and leaving the back alone?
This way it still levels the truck and you would still get 2" of lift in the front.
Bill

·
Registered
153 Posts
You shouldn't have any problems with a 2" lift in the front. This is what I plan on doing if I can come up with a spacer that works. I'm not sure about how it's gonna be on the Rebel, but with a 2" level kit on regular Rams the front end is going to be a 1/2 in shorter. I'm thinking if that's the case you could probably just level it out the rest of the way with the links.

·
Registered
72 Posts
That does look good. Did you have to mod anything else to allow the front end to work without excessive wear on the joints. I had a bad experience with my last level.kit in my 2500. Really started burning through u joints and steering stabilizers after that. The 4th set that went on stayed at the dealer and I drove home with the rebel instead.
Same issue on my Silverado HD. Skeptical about leveling vs a complete lift.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Love the look but I'm a little skeptical on the lifting. Seems all the bugs and kinks may not have been worked out and fully tested? Like real world city driving, pot holes, off-roading....city drivIng is off roaring to me....lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
When you get the leveling kit installed properly of the 2 inches in the front as well I'm assuming would you mind posting the measurements from the ground to the fender front and rear in normal mode. Thanks. Mine is completely stock at normal height is 37 3/8 on the front 39 1/8 of the rear.

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 2109 View attachment 2110 View attachment 2111 here is a 2 inch level kit. Can not post pictures yet of the process due to a patent process coming this week. In these pics it's in normal mode. I raised the back an inch higher after it was level idk why but I'm gonna put it back. Going back in to add a 3 inch spacer and then a 1 inch spacer in the back to come to a total of 1 inch lift leveled. Should be enough for 35 inch tires. Will be testing tired tomorrow.
That looks great man! Do you have a link to where you bought these from?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts