Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Beautiful truck @Imen3618 I really like the White over Black combo on the truck even if it does make us look like a storm trooper. I think the black Ram on the tailgate really pops with the white contrast. I didn't like it on some of the other colors of trucks but I love it on my white one.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very Nice. Enjoy your new toy. I'm sure you'll get years out of it. Now the spending will really starts.
Big Red.
Ain't had it but 3 days. Already got the tonneau, Windows tinted, tailgate assist and scheduled my lineX install:rolleyes:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why LineX instead of Factory? Cheaper?
Actually quite the opposite. My logic is that the factory liner is warrantied only as long as the bumber to bumper lasts. However the lineX is warrantied for life. In my opinion it's better to have that warranty for the part of the truck that is essentially beat up the most. Don't want to damage the factory liner and have it be out of warranty.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Actually quite the opposite. My logic is that the factory liner is warrantied only as long as the bumber to bumper lasts. However the lineX is warrantied for life. In my opinion it's better to have that warranty for the part of the truck that is essentially beat up the most. Don't want to damage the factory liner and have it be out of warranty.
Makes sense. This is my first truck so I wouldn't have known. Next time though.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Don't forget a black antenna. I picked up one at Auto Zone and got so aggravated with it I thrower it as soon as I got home. Ordered a short stubby one from Amazon and enjoy it without any problems.

·
Registered
4 Posts
New to forum just second time too post anything . I did the same like big red went and changed out antenna about a week after I got it, so far the things I've done are Tonneo cover and instead of bed liner I went with a bed rug( just a good I think second I've had) I'm getting windows tinted today. I'm adding a little at a time

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
New to forum just second time too post anything . I did the same like big red went and changed out antenna about a week after I got it, so far the things I've done are Tonneo cover and instead of bed liner I went with a bed rug( just a good I think second I've had) I'm getting windows tinted today. I'm adding a little at a time
Awesome... I'm perfectly ok with that antenna it comes with.. Don't bother me too much. Next mod is gona be light bar and some rear pods.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts