Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the truck 2 weeks ago and took my first long trip to Tahoe this weekend. Got up this morning and said its time to protect. Took a pic of the products used in order. I know everyone has their own products but I swear by chemical guys stuff. Since it was new I didn't have to cut and polish anything with the buffer. In order - Wash, dry, Clay bar (the amount of rail dust, trapped dirt and sap was crazy, claying got everything out), Gloss, Paint sealant (I like this better than wax), aerospace protectant for all trim, and windex). What products do you all use
Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Transport Automotive exterior
Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire Rim
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have 4 DA's, a rotary, I prefer clay pads to clay bars. HD SPEED is a great option for light cutting that leaves some protection and hardly any dust. Meguiars D300 and D301 are awesome with their microfiber waxing and cutting pads. I have been quite impressed with Meguiars Fast Finish. ONR is a quality lube or waterless wash and rinseless wash.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have 4 DA's, a rotary, I prefer clay pads to clay bars. HD SPEED is a great option for light cutting that leaves some protection and hardly any dust. Meguiars D300 and D301 are awesome with their microfiber waxing and cutting pads. I have been quite impressed with Meguiars Fast Finish. ONR is a quality lube or waterless wash and rinseless wash.

What do you use for Tire shine? The stuff I have splatters everywhere so I stopped using it

·
Registered
8 Posts
You should check out Griots Garage, Autopia and Autogeek and each has a forum on Tapatalk. Detailed Image is another site. If you like detailing videos, Obsessed Garage, Accord79, Joe with Nextleveldetailing, Waxmode

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.