Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Like the splash guards. I have the factory steps and will likely not be able to install rubber guards, as I'm told that the front guards will likely keep smacking against the front of my steps at speed or in heavy rain.

Question: I see Mopar has two listings for these molded guards. One for use with fender flares (82214136 82214137) and one without. I'm assuming yours are the ones that are intended to be used with the flares but, can you confirm please.

Thanx in advance

·
Registered
181 Posts
Like the splash guards. I have the factory steps and will likely not be able to install rubber guards, as I'm told that the front guards will likely keep smacking against the front of my steps at speed or in heavy rain.

Question: I see Mopar has two listings for these molded guards. One for use with fender flares (82214136 82214137) and one without. I'm assuming yours are the ones that are intended to be used with the flares but, can you confirm please.

Thanx in advance
Yes the Mopar sells the mud flaps that bolt on with fender flares, and if your worried about them smacking the step, drill a hole thru the flap with a self tapping screw, and screw it to the step itself, less movement. even if you had to ad a spacer also.

You want to purchase the 82214136
Deluxe Molded Splash Guards - 82214136 | Mopar

·
Registered
210 Posts
Not a fan of the rails. I like the rail system that comes with the Ram Box Bed. Make for tying down my dirt bikes much easier. I do like the mud flaps. might have to pick those up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I looked those mud flaps up and they have the ram symbol not the RAM like yours, I can't seem to find the same one. Any suggestions. I'd rather keep all the same and have RAM on them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts