Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.bonhamchrysler.com/vehicle-details/used-2016-ram-1500-rebel-1C6RR7YTXGS302339

Hey guys, new here and a potential Rebel buyer. I'll be 30 in June and have had my trusted F150 since I was 16, but she ain't long for this world. I really like the Rebel look and I test drove one locally so I know they ride nice a smooth. I found this deal and talked them to $42.7k out the door, and I was curious what you guys thought of the deal? I'd have to drive about 3.5 hours to pick it up, but I got a good interest rate from USAA at 3.6% and am tempted to pull the trigger. I wanted to get a model with the RAMbox on it and the Hemi engine, which this model has. My finances are in order and I've been pre-approved so I can pull the trigger anytime, but I wanted try to get as good a deal as I could. Any feedback is appreciated, and I'm excited to potentially be joining the family!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Be cautious about the options your truck has or may not have. Others have bought this truck and later discovered that someone's else's truck came with an option you may have truly wanted. For instance, gear ratio, fuel tank capacity, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
165 Posts
Where are you from? I live in New jersey and work in sales. I purchased my truck through a broker. It is a lead however you can use them for finance as well. Look up some broker dealers in your area they will get you the best price. Let's be serious these trucks are expensive. However they recently had some amazing rebates. I know on the east coast around 10k in rebates. So I think you could get a little better.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm out in west TX and this truck is north of the DFW area. I'll look into that, thanks for the advice!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought mine brand new for under 41,000. I would shop around for a little bit, that seems kind of steep for a used truck when you could buy new for about the same price.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Trucks tend to hold their value a lot more then other vehicles (other then wranglers)... A truck with say 15k miles on it could still be almost priced like a new one. Plus some might be backed by a CPO warranty.
I agree go dealer to dealer and look up broker dealers. Brokers still get you the best available price, especially on new Lease-to-own.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Granted mine is 2wd, but I have just about every option other than rambox and the sun roof, and I paid 38.9 out the door before TT&T.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts