Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have flickering headlights? Mine flicker every once in a while. I checked all the fuses, but it seems I still have the problem?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Thankfully no issue on my 16 rebel

·
Registered
146 Posts
It hasn't done it since that night. Still have the video of it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At the suggestion of other forum members, I hit the button on the rear view mirror and call customer care every time it happens. Which is pretty much the only way I can log it since the service department is always closed when it happens

·
Registered
271 Posts
At the suggestion of other forum members, I hit the button on the rear view mirror and call customer care every time it happens. Which is pretty much the only way I can log it since the service department is always closed when it happens
Booo. Just checked I have nothin on the mirror?

·
Registered
271 Posts
So I took it in and showed them the video. They said if need be they will replace the cluster. The only issue is that they are not 100% that I will get the rebel cluster again???? Witch I find bs. So maybe they will order a new one and wait till it gets here and if it's not the rebel one I won't change it. Lol

·
Registered
146 Posts
So I took it in and showed them the video. They said if need be they will replace the cluster. The only issue is that they are not 100% that I will get the rebel cluster again???? Witch I find bs. So maybe they will order a new one and wait till it gets here and if it's not the rebel one I won't change it. Lol

That is crap. I honestly think its in the dimmer or relay / resister. I am taking mine in in two days. I'd recommend cleaning your dash and taking pictures with dates as there are forum threads on here and in other Ram forums that say dealerships have scratched up the dash changing the clusters.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts