Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookkng for floppy "torc" style mud flaps. Any links would be appreciated. Would prefer no drill installation.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just bought my '16 Rebel last week, so kind of a noobster here. I'm looking for mud flaps, but the one I'm finding are only for trucks without the wheel flares. My truck has flares--I'm assuming there are flaps for flared wheel wells, right? Any help, links, etc. I absolutely love the truck! Thanks!

Chris in Portland, OR

·
Registered
62 Posts
Chris,
The molded ones that were discussed earlier will work fine on your truck, unless you have aftermarket flares on the truck but if they are the ones that come stock then no problems. I have them on my truck and they fit just fine.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm not a particular fan of the molded ones, look kinda like snow dams come winter. Am I wrong in thinking this? And if so are there specific specs for the front and back rubber flaps? Or will all '15-'16 Ram 1500 flaps fit? I assume they do because I have the dealer ones on my truck and I'm trying to get rid of those as soon as possible. I have the Mopar '16 edition with the beefier fender flares so I'm not sure the molded ones would fit anyways.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
There are a lot of floppy ones on the market to fit the 1500. Somewhere there's a thread about this already, and some pics that some guys posted of what they've done.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I got a set from the dealer, molded set of 4 with ram on them. They aren't floppy, and went thru tons of snow without build up. But you are right they prob won't fit the extended wheel flares.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I got a set from the dealer, molded set of 4 with ram on them. They aren't floppy, and went thru tons of snow without build up. But you are right they prob won't fit the extended wheel flares.
Yeah so maybe my best bet would be bolting on some floppy 1500 ones

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just bought my '16 Rebel last week, so kind of a noobster here. I'm looking for mud flaps, but the one I'm finding are only for trucks without the wheel flares. My truck has flares--I'm assuming there are flaps for flared wheel wells, right? Any help, links, etc. I absolutely love the truck! Thanks!

Chris in Portland, OR
On those molded flaps did you use the plastic rivets? I'm looking for a way to mount them without the rivets so I can remove them when I go wheeling.

Thanks,

-Z

·
Registered
123 Posts
I also have a Mopar 16 with the larger fender flares. I'm looking for mud flaps as well. I wanted the rubber type, but cannot find anything that will fit good. I didn't really want to get some universal ones that you "make" work. I was hoping one of you guys found one that's a direct fit.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts