Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever installed flush mount bumper lights?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think there would be an issue with either honestly

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had my body shop at work cut the bumper and install my flush mounts. They said it was very easy. And they work great with the back up camera View attachment 545
Ugh...killin me...so clean...very nice...well it's gonna happen now

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
...but I soooo Wana do it

·
Registered
492 Posts
...but I soooo Wana do it
Lol. One day I prob will. I wonder if the wiring was difficult. And how to tap Into the reverse light. I'm not about to start cutting my towing package wiring. I bought an add on for the light bar I have that gives you an extra 5 pin connection bc I didn't want to mess with any warranty.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol. One day I prob will. I wonder if the wiring was difficult. And how to tap Into the reverse light. I'm not about to start cutting my towing package wiring. I bought an add on for the light bar I have that gives you an extra 5 pin connection bc I didn't want to mess with any warranty.
None of it is really hard. Just installed a set on my brothers truck. Just not flush mounts. I had a set of pods lights on my 09 too. If ya don't Wana mess with a lot of wiring is hook them to the bed lights before the reverse lights.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm having my shop install flush mounts in the rear bumper as well as side of the bumper. They are being wired directly to a switch. I'm in the northeast and when it snows, those lights on a snow bank will be blinding. So I opted in a switch only....so I'll turn them on when needed. The pic is taken in the shop....having a lot of mods done this week.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm having my shop install flush mounts in the rear bumper as well as side of the bumper. They are being wired directly to a switch. I'm in the northeast and when it snows, those lights on a snow bank will be blinding. So I opted in a switch only....so I'll turn them on when needed. The pic is taken in the shop....having a lot of mods done this week.
Those are looking sick. If I may ask which lights are you using?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Those are looking sick. If I may ask which lights are you using?
The rear set are Rigid SRQ flush mounts. They are centered between the backup sensors in the bumper. The side bumper lights are Rigid SRM flush mounts with an angled mount. Both are backup light kits with a diffused pattern to spread the light right next to the vehicle. Like I said before these are on a manual switch, not setup with the reverse switch. I chose to do that to avoid the blinding light in the snow.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts