Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rebel Rabble Rousers,

I just recently saw the Rebel TRX concept truck. Some parts cool, others a bit much. One thing that really squeaked my rubber ducky was the fog lamps. On my '16 Rebel, there is one light on each side; on the concept Rebel, there are three on each side. From the looks of it, the opening is the same. Does anyone know if the 3-light setup is available? I posted pics for further explanation. Thanks!

Chris
Portland, OR

rebeltrxfl.JPG rebelfl.JPG

·
Registered
53 Posts
As far as I am aware it would work with minor modifications. The TRX is still in concept mode and will probably be only available for special order when it comes out so it will be hard to get parts for it until it comes out and will probably be only available from the dealership.

·
Registered
100 Posts
With the wide body I doubt it would be a direct fit light but it would be cool to have.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rebel Rabble Rousers,

I just recently saw the Rebel TRX concept truck. Some parts cool, others a bit much. One thing that really squeaked my rubber ducky was the fog lamps. On my '16 Rebel, there is one light on each side; on the concept Rebel, there are three on each side. From the looks of it, the opening is the same. Does anyone know if the 3-light setup is available? I posted pics for further explanation. Thanks!

Chris
Portland, OR

View attachment 7785 View attachment 7793
I am looking for the same type fog lights as the TRX also. I have checked a lot of off road lighting sites and have come up empty. Anyone have any clue as to the best place to check for these?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I am looking for the same type fog lights as the TRX also. I have checked a lot of off road lighting sites and have come up empty. Anyone have any clue as to the best place to check for these?
Check out some of the 2016 Chargers that have those kind of fog lights. I too would like to get some. I wonder if the would fit.
upload_2018-2-7_8-7-17.jpeg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts