Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you already have them if you have a rebel. maybe someone wants another set for spares. posted them locally tonight too IMG_1386.JPG
everything included, just mount and go. no issues with them

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Speaking wheels, can an expert answer me? I was looking at some I really like, in 5x5.5" but they're 5x140mm bolt pattern. The same company sells other wheels in 5x139.7mm to fit the Ram 1500. But not the wheel I want. So I'm wondering if they are the same. Logic to me says that 0.3mm difference is miniscule. It's just 0.01 inches. Doesn't seem like it would effect anything, but just want to hear from someone who deals with it all the time?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does anybody have a set of wheels or wheels and tires still for sale? If you could post what you have and a price including shipping to zip 30253 just south of Atlanta, GA. If not too far away I would come pick them up.

shipped to your location would be 768 total for 4 ram rebel wheels just the wheels

·
Registered
9 Posts
If they aren't damaged I'm ready to buy. Can you send or post pictures. Also, I don't know how to proceed with payment and addresses.

in perfect condition took off of a brand new truck. we are a buisness so you could do cedit card over the phone or paypal

1 - 20 of 35 Posts