Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics of the Rebel during a diversion I made while on a work trip this week... rougher ride on the air bags than I would like (and I'm not even using links), but it did well in the snow and mud on the 35-12.50-17 Toyo R/T's. I may have a few more on IG @project_warhorse
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Automotive tire Vehicle Off-roading Tire Car
Tire Automotive tire Off-roading Vehicle Regularity rally
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Off-roading Automotive tire Car

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What about that bar on the back? That's pretty sweet too.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
It's by GoRhino... they're supposed to have been out early 2016 (launched at SEMA 2015), but just became available in late November. There's also supposed to be an actuator for a light bar for it, but last time I called it wasn't out yet.

This rack comes in a jillion pieces, so be prepared to assemble.

·
Registered
150 Posts
It's a terrible photo but a lifetime ago I drove from PA to CA for my Honeymoon and relocation.....stopped off and did some primitive road in the red sands around the meteor crater......I still miss this truck....I was forced to sell it 12 yrs ago.....for the same reason I had to sell my Viper 2 months ago....lay offs suck. At least I have photos though.
Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a terrible photo but a lifetime ago I drove from PA to CA for my Honeymoon and relocation.....stopped off and did some primitive road in the red sands around the meteor crater......I still miss this truck....I was forced to sell it 12 yrs ago.....for the same reason I had to sell my Viper 2 months ago....lay offs suck. At least I have photos though.
View attachment 8201
Those little unexpected side excursions are a blast... your truck reminds me of one I used to have!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey CoopInTX, Is your air ride still intact? Any issues with the kit thus far? Just wondering because I plan on putting it on my truck in the next few weeks. also, what are the specs on your wheels and tires?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.