What the hell....you smugglin now? :D

Reactions: Ramrebellion

·
Registered
1,125 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hope someone can answer some questions about this post and the steps. Where can I order these steps in the US? Do they actually bolt on to the body of the truck? I had some westin steps installed and one of my brackets cracked the rivcerts on the rocker panel under the truck. I just wanted to know if these bolt on to the holes that you can see from the outside of the truck on the bottom edge? I live in Manitoba and I'm sure I will be able to get these shipped to Pembina parcel.

Thanks

·
Registered
426 Posts
With shipping and the adapter kit youd be looking at 430ish but if you got a light kit with it we'd eat the freight and cut you more of a deal.

·
Registered
19 Posts
With shipping and the adapter kit youd be looking at 430ish but if you got a light kit with it we'd eat the freight and cut you more of a deal.
That's awsome. I'd get it for sure if I find an answer to the mounting issue. If it mounts to the bottom edge of the rocker panels that will be great. The instructions I found weren't clear about that. Thanks for looking in to the price.

·
Registered
426 Posts
That's awsome. I'd get it for sure if I find an answer to the mounting issue. If it mounts to the bottom edge of the rocker panels that will be great. The instructions I found weren't clear about that. Thanks for looking in to the price.
The steps would come with the adapter plate that ICI came out with since the Rebels are 2015.5-2016

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have used crossborderpickups.ca service a couple of times for Mustang parts (I traded in my 2015 GT for the Rebel), never any problem. Plus, they are local in Mississauga for me, so I could just pick up the stuff from their warehouse (no Canada Post charges)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts