Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice Jeep!! Yeah I had a lot of love and time into my jeep and built it up, and had no intention of ever owning anything else. Until I saw the Rebel, and in order for me to let go of my jeep it had to have everything I would want and it did. I did trade in my ability to rock climb and extreme off road but I gained the abilities to haul more stuff and have more get up and go with this hemi.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Makes me wonder, though, how much rock climbing the Rebel can do. We hear a lot about it not being a Jeep, (and few things are!) but it would be really cool to see someone run it with Jeeps on serious trails and see just how well it can do. The longer wheelbase is probably the biggest initial problem, I would guess.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well I've had a lot of Jeeps and trucks both and its a number of factors that makes the Jeep superior off road over hang being one the turning radius is tight in a wrangler and the parts to build was cheap my 3.5 inch lift was 700 and it was US made but that said they aren't trucks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.