Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building up a 2015 Ram 1500 Sport with a off-road Pre-Runner style suspension and I am trying to swamp the front end to a rebel bumper and aftermarket grill.

Problem is every dealer I call they require a vin number to give me the part numbers I need.

Could someone please help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Wayne

·
Registered
3 Posts
The bumper will fit fine but it will only work with the Rebel grill. If you look at the front of the Rebel that raised section in the middle of the front bumper that goes up into the grill will interfere with any other grill shell you try to put in there. I tried a 2016 Laramie grill shell on my Rebel and it won't clear.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive only seen one rebel in person. Ive been wondering if the grill off a 2500 will fit. Ive noticed the raised area but the grill also seems allot thicker than a 2500 grill. And the raised section in the bumper doesnt go all the way back. I have a 2500 grill and the lower headlight sections on hand since I was going to put a 2500 bumper on my 1500. But after seeing the rebel bumper I prefer that look.

·
Registered
952 Posts
image.jpeg

Reactions: johnj

·
Registered
60 Posts
I am building up a 2015 Ram 1500 Sport with a off-road Pre-Runner style suspension and I am trying to swamp the front end to a rebel bumper and aftermarket grill.

Problem is every dealer I call they require a vin number to give me the part numbers I need.

Could someone please help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Wayne

Easiest way to get a vin is to login to a local dealer website with a Rebel in stock, they always display the VIn in the listing for insurance qoutes. Give the dealer that vin to get your part numbers and prices. I contemplated doing the swap on my 13 but decided to buy a truck instead. I have not looked the parts up myself but you will need a 1500 grille, the 2500 grill contours differently through the hood opening. You will need the bumper, there should be inner brackets and outer brackets, fog lamps and bezels, the lower grille, the main grille as well as the headlamp filler panels that go beneath the headlamps. They will likely have some sort of brackets or retainers that holds them in place against the fender edge as well. Hope that is of some help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts