Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ram Rebel
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, I am new to the forum, I have a 2020 All black Rebel. I was hit by a new driver (16 years old) and she did damage to the front and rear of my truck. The auto place working on my truck is having an extremely difficult time getting my front bumper. I have been waiting over 2 months to get my truck back and am looking for some help. They agreed that I can start to look for after market as well. I have tried FabFours, Magnum, Road Armor, ICI, and IronBull with no luck. The only 2 that I have found that I think could work are SOS offroad, and Vice Designs. So I have 2 Questions:

1. Does anyone know others that I can look for?

2. Would a 2500 power wagon front bumper work on our Gen5?

I am leaning towards adding a winch as well if I am going away from factory I mine well have some fun. I can only do the front since they did get my new tailgate and rear bumper replaced already. I don't have parking sensors in the front. Here are a couple pictures, she hit me pretty hard!

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ouch! That just hurts to look at…
Looks like time for an aftermarket bumper front and back… there’s your silver lining

I don’t have much help on where to get one though, sorry

will your insurance company give you the cash equivalent to a stock one and let you buy your own bumpers?
Sometimes they will and you can just make up the difference and get a really nice after market one

·
Registered
2020 Ram Rebel
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think at this point with paying the endless fees for the rental truck they might pick up the cost of the whole thing.. fingers crossed... yeah she hit me real hard for sure... I don't think she has driven since I feel bad for her.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Good luck with your search man.
There are some great looking heavy duty bumpers out there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts