1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Reactions: Isquibu

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
About how big of a piece did you use? Was thinking of ordering 4'x5' too much?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
About how big of a piece did you use? Was thinking of ordering 4'x5' too much?
60"x30". And your really gonna need to know what your doing with this piece. There are some big contours you gotta work the material into towards the bottom and in order to get it to stay without lifting you'll need a infrared heat lamp or will need to be sure to post heat to 200 degrees. Bottom corners will need to be pre stretched as well or they lift up and wrinkle in no time.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I have someone who will cut to size

Reactions: Ugiwraps

·
Registered
32 Posts
60"x30". And your really gonna need to know what your doing with this piece. There are some big contours you gotta work the material into towards the bottom and in order to get it to stay without lifting you'll need a infrared heat lamp or will need to be sure to post heat to 200 degrees. Bottom corners will need to be pre stretched as well or they lift up and wrinkle in no time.
Looks good
Did you remove the skid plate?
Looking at taking mine off to line X when the weather warms

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can you cut me a set of those ram letters and tire decals and Send in the mail to. Me please..lol will pay!
The ram letters and the wheel red were both cut by hand once I had them applied. I was able to run my knife on the edges for a clean straight cut.

Q

·
0 Posts
Wrapped the front skid plate. Opinions? Gonna add some red Custom stripes on hood as well as both sides.
View attachment 1118 View attachment 1117
I have a question is it possible to actually just wrap the bottom half of a vehicle to use the wrap to protect the rocker panels?
How do I know if I have a good shop that can do this, what should I look for?
Thanks for any and all advice.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have a question is it possible to actually just wrap the bottom half of a vehicle to use the wrap to protect the rocker panels?
How do I know if I have a good shop that can do this, what should I look for?
Thanks for any and all advice.
Yes, and they actually make a clear paint protection film just for that purpose. Search for a place near you herehttp://www.locator.xpel.com

Q

·
0 Posts
Has anyone removed the front skid plate, if it's easy to do?
I'm wondering how easy it would be to remove the tow hooks

·
Registered
17 Posts
image.jpg image.jpg Hello my name is Adam I'm new to use this site but have been watching y'all moding the rebel and love what every one is doin just did my first two mods so I joined the site to get your input. First off I installed a floe master out law and I just did the bumper plat flame red to Mach my truck got a few pics for ya. Also blacked out the ram on the gril

Attachments

1 - 20 of 54 Posts