Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got a nice day to put on the Front RAM vinyl letters in white.
Went on fairly easy and quickly. Used a bit of clear nail polish overcoat on the edges to keep the corners from lifting.
Good thick vinyl. Got them from Ebay which other folks have purchased on this forum. Just not sure how they will hold up taking bugs, debris, car washing etc.
We shall see
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hahaha Joe. I've been sucking off your ideas since day 1. I thought I'd do something first before you got around to it....
;););)

G

·
Went on fairly easy and quickly. Used a bit of clear nail polish overcoat on the edges to keep the corners from lifting.
Good thick vinyl. Got them from Ebay which other folks have purchased on this forum. Just not sure how they will hold up taking bugs, debris, car washing etc.
We shall see
View attachment 1404 View attachment 1405 View attachment 1406
Nice job, did you have clear nail polish in your tool box or did you steal it from your wife? :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys, Im new to the forum b/c I just bought my first Ram... happens to be a Rebel.
I saw this post a bit ago. I ordered the Front Ram decals, Rear Ram decal and the REBEL emblem decals from that same seller on ebay. The decals are really a great fit and makes the truck really look nice. Thanks for sending the ebay link.
I also ordered some RAM 1500 4x4 decal overlays from him... they look really nice too.
Just like the original post - ebay 252144506022, 252144506027, 252542857522, 252291065008, 252216913782, 252314935224 I actually contacted him direct b/c his email address was on the pictures and he gave me a better deal.

Best of allII bought the engine decal as well, it added a lot of horsepower just from the decals..... ok I'm kidding..haha

·
Registered
66 Posts
We shall see
View attachment 1404 View attachment 1405 View attachment 1406

Looks awesome. Really like the all white more so than the two tone white/black.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I guess I didn't look enough on what he had. Only ordered the grill decal. You say the hood decal? What u talkin bout Willis ? Tell me more. How long did they take to get to Van?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts