Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone removed the front bumper plate? I would like to powder coat it wrinkle black and was wondering how involved the removal process is....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone removed the front bumper plate? I would like to powder coat it wrinkle black and was wondering how involved the removal process is....
i just got my Black Rebel out of the shop, the front bumper was painted same as truck, looks great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
IMG_0565.JPG
Had my dealer pull the skid plate and R-A-M letters off. They sent them with the truck to local Line-X. They sprayed the parts at the same time they sprayed the bed. Line-X coated tow hooks red, then I found a matching "Tomato Red" 3/8" stripe which runs along sides of truck and down center of the hood. Dealer did all the disassembly / re-assembly. Happy with the result - like a big kid with a new TONKA Truck ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
View attachment 12025 Had my dealer pull the skid plate and R-A-M letters off. They sent them with the truck to local Line-X. They sprayed the parts at the same time they sprayed the bed. Line-X coated tow hooks red, then I found a matching "Tomato Red" 3/8" stripe which runs along sides of truck and down center of the hood. Dealer did all the disassembly / re-assembly. Happy with the result - like a big kid with a new TONKA Truck ;)
how do you take the front bumper off?!? I keep hearing it's about 30 bolts and that doesn't sound simple. Also heard it took 2 hours.

·
Registered
226 Posts
It's easy! Take the pull pins out for the lower side fender well, disconnect all wire harness ( think there is 2) and un bolt the bumper ..think there is 3 bolts on each side.. wah lah it's off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts