Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 rebel and I am missing one of the tow hooks/circles on the front bumper.

I've searched everywhere and can't find them on any OEM sites. The Dodge dealerships around here sorta suck so I'm trying to avoid going there.

Anyone know a good site or can recommend a good aftermarket set?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forgot to mention, i would prefer the hook tho. I don't have experience, just seems the hook version is more suitable for offroad
Originally I just wanted to get the OEM circle one... After searching and reading other posts on here, the hook makes more sense.

Thanks again for the links.

·
Registered
44 Posts
FBE62922-95B9-4A02-A17A-9C20CF0C0DEC.png
Try this for your exact part. You can even search the inter web with the part number to look for a better price. I found a place on Queens, NY (I believe it was something like Mopar Parts Direct) and they were about 20% less than my local dealer for the tailgate extender hardeardni needed for my 19 Rebel. So search around...

MyMoparParts.com | Automotive Parts and Accessories

From personal experience, the ring type tow hooks are stronger that a hook of the same gauge and material.

Good luck and hopefully you never need em for yourself, only to help someone else out of a bind!

Originally I just wanted to get the OEM circle one... After searching and reading other posts on here, the hook makes more sense.

Thanks again for the links.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased a 2019 used Rebel from a dealership what was not Chrysler/Dodge. However the truck has pretty much everything but the tow hooks which i thought was standard was not on the truck. Now i'm wondering if the original owner removed it or what.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts