Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if you can change the setting for the opener? It seems that it will open the garage door without the ignition being on. If someone breaks into my truck, they can open the garage door. Worries me. I'm hoping there's a setting that can be changed so that it only works with key in car or ignition on.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Does anyone know if you can change the setting for the opener? It seems that it will open the garage door without the ignition being on. If someone breaks into my truck, they can open the garage door. Worries me. I'm hoping there's a setting that can be changed so that it only works with key in car or ignition on.
I am not aware of a way to change this feature regarding the factory garage door opener working with the Ram Rebel ignition off.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I think once you exit the vehicle the power to the controller is killed? Try this. When you pull up next time. Kill engine. Open drivers door. Try to open garage

·
Registered
91 Posts
Found this in the manual -
NOTE: HomeLink is disabled when the Vehicle Security
Alarm is active.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.