Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my Rebel Monday night. It is the Mojave Sand version with side steps and spray-in bedliner by Rino Line. The usual options, Alpine upgrade, sunroof etc. It's my first Mopar and we like the ride, interior comfort, space storage, and sound of the truck.

Want to do a folding tonneau cover, and bed mat. Any info on one that "leak" the least and are secure?

·
Registered
122 Posts
No help on the cover but I purchased the Ram bed mat. Have the factory bed liner but like things in the bed not to slide around.
Just picked up my Rebel Monday night. It is the Mojave Sand version with side steps and spray-in bedliner by Rino Line. The usual options, Alpine upgrade, sunroof etc. It's my first Mopar and we like the ride, interior comfort, space storage, and sound of the truck.

Want to do a folding tonneau cover, and bed mat. Any info on one that "leak" the least and are secure?
No idea about the bed cover - there should be some good threads somewhere here about them though. I purchased the Mopar bed mat and happy with it. Have the factory bed line but wanted a bit more protection and with the mat stuff does not slide around in the bed. Had the Mopar mat in my '96
and it is still going strong.

Have fun with the new ride!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts