Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, long time lurker, first time poster. Tonight I lost my sweet granite baby. A fiat 500 decided it wanted to go head to head with me at 40 MPH. Luckily myself and the other driver were not injured, hopefully no ones else's Rebel has suffered the same fate as mine, but it blows my mind how much the front end crumbles and the airbags didn't deploy. No one else really feels my pain so I thought I might as well share it with some like minded folks!

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hey folks, long time lurker, first time poster. Tonight I lost my sweet granite baby. A fiat 500 decided it wanted to go head to head with me at 40 MPH. Luckily myself and the other driver were not injured, hopefully no ones else's Rebel has suffered the same fate as mine, but it blows my mind how much the front end crumbles and the airbags didn't deploy. No one else really feels my pain so I thought I might as well share it with some like minded folks!

Dayyyyyyummmm, hell of a hit man! Glad both of you are not injured!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks brother, I'm still a bit in shock and pretty darn pissed, now comes the days of being stuck with a rental sedan and fighting the insurance. Poor girl was a 2017 with only 4000 miles

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Sorry to see you lost your Rebel. Looks like you hit more on the corner than the front, less impact toward a full frontal collision could explain why the bags didn't deploy?

Glad you're okay. And the other driver, too.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Glad both of you are OK. It sucks having to go through the trouble of replacing/repairing, but it sure beats the alternative. Hopefully this insurance part will go smoothly for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.