Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks just got my Rebel today, saw it at the dealer yesterday and made them an offer last night. listed at 51k and I got it for 43k. Its white with black trim just like on the home page. I don't have pics it was dark when I got home. This is my fourth Dodge Ram I have owned, they just keep getting better and better.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi folks just got my Rebel today, saw it at the dealer yesterday and made them an offer last night. listed at 51k and I got it for 43k. Its white with black trim just like on the home page. I don't have pics it was dark when I got home. This is my fourth Dodge Ram I have owned, they just keep getting better and better.
Congratulations your going to love it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congrats! If you find a GOOD dealer, that's about the going rate with the current incentives. I got $7,500 knocked off back in July and it hadn't even been on the lot for 24 hours.

I say GOOD dealer, because it seems there are some dealers out there with the mindset that these are as hot as Hellcats and not budging on price.....these are awesome, but they're NOT Hellcats.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Finally got my 2016 Rebel today, its better looking then I thought. Two tone red and black with all the bells and whistles. Happy Trails!!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Finally got my 2016 Rebel today, its better looking then I thought. Two tone red and black with all the bells and whistles. Happy Trails!!
Welcome.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts