61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Lol yeah what johnj said. No but seriously it's not like it gets super hot in there. I got it wrapped like a week after I got it and I live in an area where it's constantly in the mid to low 70's so I wouldn't really know haha. I'm taking it off and doing a full wrap later this summer so we'll see if it affected the paint in anyway. It's definitely as clean as the day I had it installed and it's been cross country twice.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Lol yeah what johnj said. No but seriously it's not like it gets super hot in there. I got it wrapped like a week after I got it and I live in an area where it's constantly in the mid to low 70's so I wouldn't really know haha. I'm taking it off and doing a full wrap later this summer so we'll see if it affected the paint in anyway. It's definitely as clean as the day I had it installed and it's been cross country twice.
low to mid 70's in november, january, december and february?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
How do you like it, any complaints? I've been thinking about doing it and going with 22x14 on the new 355/40 trail grapplers
it's decent. but i swear that it sits crooked in the front still. even with a tape measure it will measure up close to even. measure from garage floor to the fender flare. i have OCD though. and still have a crooked bumper so that doesn't help. 22x14 is gonna be a huge wheel. mine are 20x9 and i can see where the dirt and stones off the tire are chewing up my two tone. but mud flaps are goofy and i'll never put them on.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
it's decent. but i swear that it sits crooked in the front still. even with a tape measure it will measure up close to even. measure from garage floor to the fender flare. i have OCD though. and still have a crooked bumper so that doesn't help. 22x14 is gonna be a huge wheel. mine are 20x9 and i can see where the dirt and stones off the tire are chewing up my two tone. but mud flaps are goofy and i'll never put them on.
I'm probably just gonna stick with 20x12 on 33's until I can afford an fts lift, forces, and 500 dollar 355s lol. Probably just gonna spend the money for a nice quality full wrap and painted rims.

61 - 80 of 82 Posts