Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems that my GPS has lost it's way. It has me someplace in the Atlantic ocean. Tried to reset to no success. Anyone have this issue?
2018 Rebel. Is there a card to reset or do I need to reprogram it via the dealer?

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update. In trying to fix the issue the dealership had bricked the radio. Now waiting on a new system.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2020 Rebel Rambox
94 Posts
Good to know. If they bricked it, they couldn’t figure it out either. never heard of this issue till now so it was most likely a hardware/software issue.
glad your getting it fixed before it’s your problem. 👍

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Apparently the radio will it get released for 2 weeks. And I am arguing with Chrysler for a loaner. They bricked it but say all the features are just aids. So no help. Will think again about a Ram next year

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2020 Rebel Rambox
94 Posts
Either way, aids or not, it’s a bought and paid for feature.
so your saying in two weeks you’ll be getting an updated/corrected radio, or just a replacement?
I can understand on their part, as issues like this, given modern day methods of building vehicles, if you have this problem odds are many others will soon too.
Only question is, will Ram and Chrysler earn themselves a bad rep by avoiding confronting the issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts