Ram Rebel Forum banner

Granite crystal with Brilliant black crystal OR Mojave sand and black crystal?

6K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  2021 rebel owner! 
#1 ·
OK.....I have researched all weekend and want to order a new Rebel in the morning, but am STUMPED on color selection. Here is the dilemma.......Im not a fan of red at all, so I want the solid black interior without the red accents. The problem is, they only mate the all-black interior with a couple of rebel exterior colors. What I want most is a rebel with ALL granite crystal pearl without the black stripe underneath and all black interior, but unless the computer is messed up, thats not an option. Apparently, to get the solid black interior with the Granite crystal color, I have to add the brilliant black pearl stripe to the darn thing.
Can someone please tell me if I am right or wrong about that please??
Also if that is the case, Im torn between two colors because the granite looks better without the stripe on the bottom, but the mojave tan looks kinda good with it.
SO if you had to choose between the granite or mojave with the black stripe on the bottom, which would it be? Is there anything I am missing? Would one have better resale later possibly or would get tiresome quicker......etc Thanks

#2 ·
Red goes faster, ask anyone.

#7 ·
I was in your exact position. I really liked the Rebel but I couldn't get past the red accents in the interior. Then I ran across one that didn't have that. It was the Mojave Sand edition. And on the computer I really liked that color! About the color of a Yeti cooler. So that is what I was going to buy sight unseen. But the only problem is I had never even sat in a Rebel, much less drove one. So, I went down to the dealer who had a granite crystal metallic and went for a test drive just so I could see how a Rebel drove, while still believing I would get the Mojave sand. Well, two things happened: I really, really liked the red accents in person. Not on the computer, but in person. It really made it stand out in my mind. The second is that while they didn't have a Mojave Sand Rebel on the lot yet, they had a Jeep Renegade in Mojave Sand and in person I really didn't like that color so much. The red interior looked better in person vs on the computer, and the Mojave Sand looked worse in person. Long story short, I am now the proud owner of a granite crystal metallic Ram Rebel. And I couldn't be happier.

#8 ·
Same issue with me...I have been looking at Rebels online for 6 months and just couldn't get past the red interior. I'm in my late 30's and have a suit and tie job. The red is just to 'loud' for me and my lifestyle. As soon as the mojave sand color came out with the all black interior, I knew that is what I wanted. Bought one last week.

#9 ·
Just an update.......YOUR DEALER CAN ORDER ALL GRANITE CRYSTAL MONOTONE ........WITH ALL BLACK INTERIOR!!!! I ordered my truck this morning, and I ordered ALL GRANITE exterior with ALL BLACK interior! Just a heads up. The Ram website won't let us do it, but it can be done at the dealer........Thanks

#11 ·
OK.....I have researched all weekend and want to order a new Rebel in the morning, but am STUMPED on color selection. Here is the dilemma.......Im not a fan of red at all, so I want the solid black interior without the red accents. The problem is, they only mate the all-black interior with a couple of rebel exterior colors. What I want most is a rebel with ALL granite crystal pearl without the black stripe underneath and all black interior, but unless the computer is messed up, thats not an option. Apparently, to get the solid black interior with the Granite crystal color, I have to add the brilliant black pearl stripe to the darn thing.
Also if that is the case, Im torn between two colors because the granite looks better without the stripe on the bottom, but the mojave tan looks kinda good with it.
SO if you had to choose between the granite or mojave with the black stripe on the bottom, which would it be? Is there anything I am missing? Would one have better resale later possibly or would get tiresome quicker......etc Thanks
My executive lease 2015 blacked out rebel in my driveway...love it only 10,000
I just picked up black granite blacked out rebel love it only 10,000 miles hello fellas

#14 ·
I was sold on the Mojave Sand Edition. The black interior accents instead of the red was a bonus. They hard to find. I'm am not sure which colors can get the Black Edition, I do know you couldn't combine it with the Mojave Sand Ed.

#17 ·
[/QUOTE

#18 ·
I just ordered my 2021 rebel. I got the crystal granit but wanted the all black interior!!! Unfortunately I was unable to get rid of the exterior 2 tone!! Tried through my dealer and they couldn't order it all 1 tone either??? I had to go for the 2 tone as everyone in my city has the fully blacked out rebel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.