Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
purchased a black 2017 Rebel last week ( I named him Black Jack after Jefferson Davis' horse).
This vehicle is replacing my 99 Silverado which will be retired to the farm. By comparison it's like a space ship. The navigation / control center is amazing and far surfaces our 2014 Benz Ml 30 Blue Tec.
What is amazing is how well thought Out and ergonomic this vehicle is. I have only driven it about 100 miles and so far and my only disappointment is that the mileage indicator tells me that I am only getting 10.6 mpg's.
I am scheduled to get running boards installed and undercoating applied next week. I was planning on asking the service manager if this # is accurate or if the mpg gague needs to be recalibrated. Is there Anyone out there with a similar experience. If I wanted 10 mpg I could have purchased a Raptor.
Thanks Doc.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new purchase. I've had mine for over a year now and I average around 15-16 mpg so it will get better. If for some reason it doesn't after awhile then yes I would have it looked at.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.