• Brush

Votes: 6 85.7%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
So purchased my Rebel a week ago, i am trying to figure out what type of guard i would want. I am curious to see if some of you have pictures of the guards you put on your trucks and where you might have purchased them off of.

I am open minded to bull guard, brush, full grille, half grille, etc....

Lets see what is out there!

Light bars a plus! (ill be putting mine on)

·
Registered
933 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Automotive tire

It's a DeeZee from carid

Reactions: 1327039

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that is the website i have been looking on recently. that looks like the exact one i saw on the website. i might have to go with it. I like the black better then the polished look. plus i will go better with my white truck. how was the fit? any issues?
View attachment 13801
It's a DeeZee from carid

·
Registered
933 Posts
The top brackets need about a one inch added. The skid plate needs two small holes cut to attach it to the frame where the d rings are. Overall it's a perfect fit. On my new power wagon it was a lot more work to install but it's a go rhino brand, also purchased from carid $467.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, had one on my last truck but I doubt I'll put one on the rebel. Rebel just looks too cool without it.
your right it does look cool without it, however, i just want that extra protection and a spot to put all my light bars i have sitting in my basement haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts