Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought two tickets...one for the mustang and one for the rebel. I was hoping to have the procharger installed by now...but the manufacture hasn't even shipped it yet :(.

I suppose "stock" numbers will have to do on the truck.....although I am so disappointed I might not even run it now.

·
Registered
69 Posts
drag strip?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yes Cecil County Drag...1/4 mile track. Last even of the season with a private track rental
That's awesome. I missed the last track day here with my 335i

·
Registered
288 Posts
Dang it I miss getting my car on the drag strip! Hopefully I'll have my engine together sometime next year. Be sure to post up your Mustang times either here, or on VMF.

IMG%5Dhttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/cwade79/craigs%20toys/ThunderValley251.jpg%[/URL]

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I would also interested in time and top speed on a basic stock Rebel to see how they match the MOPAR times. I know there are a dozen of variables but they should be close
Big Red

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Top speed on a stock Rebel is right around 105 and 107 as shipped by Ram with the governor in the tuner. It will be very interesting to see what it is once someone overrides that with a tuner.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
John I know what the top end speed is I would just like what the quarter times and top end are. Thank yout for your input and all your time and effort you dedicate to this forum.
Big Red

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.