Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed if there headlights flicker slightly every now and then while driving at night? I've noticed mine doing it since day one and I've only put 1000kms on it since I've had it.
Never had that issue with my 2013 sport.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Has anyone noticed if there headlights flicker slightly every now and then while driving at night? I've noticed mine doing it since day one and I've only put 1000kms on it since I've had it.
Time for some aftermarkets? ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Time for some aftermarkets? ;)
Yeah I'm looking at getting hids, but funds are tight lol. I had hids for my 2013 sport but the low beams were 9012bulbs and of course they've changed them for 2016 to 9005 so I can't use them...

·
Registered
567 Posts
Check your fuse box. The trucks are known to have fuses improperly seated. Just thumb them all in to make sure theres a solid connection

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I drive in the dark 10 or so times a week and not noticed it in 4 months...might do what @Ramrebellion suggested

Reactions: Dkeller

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well... Sad to say it's not any of the fuses...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts