Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that after shutting off bot wheel and seat warmers and turning of my truck, the next time i start the truck up both the Seat and steering wheel warmers turn on again. I would like them to stay off unless i turn them on. Has anyone else had this issue?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
That's funny. I set mine to turn on with remote start now that the mornings are colder. Jasnt worked yet so I missed something somewhere in the settings.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Now that it's cold, I wish the heated seat heated the front part if the bottom. Only heats area where the tire tread design is. Get warm butt and cold quads.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Gotta agree... Heating element isn't big enough for the seat

·
Registered
20 Posts
That's funny. I set mine to turn on with remote start now that the mornings are colder. Jasnt worked yet so I missed something somewhere in the settings.
I found the same thing, but later discovered the setting is temperature sensitive. It has to be below a certain temperature outside before the automatic turn on is activated. I think it has to be below approximately 40 degrees F before it will work.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I found the same thing, but later discovered the setting is temperature sensitive. It has to be below a certain temperature outside before the automatic turn on is activated. I think it has to be below approximately 40 degrees F before it will work.
Yeah there were a few mornings where it has been in the 30s. Figured out I was apparently getting in too quickly and that the temp gauge needs time to get an accurate reading. Like hoping in and it reads 78 on the dash and 3 minutes later it shows its 92 .

·
Registered
164 Posts
there is a part of the menu settings screen then you can click a button to have them come on when you start the vehicle or they can be off when you start the vehicle.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey all I just my new Rebel and I saw it in setting in my u connect. You can check when they come on Automatically. Uncheck all for Manually.
I just left mine checked for remote start.

·
Registered
164 Posts
i dont normally use heated seats. my gf though has always used heated seats. however i am very impressed by how comfortably it all warms up.
most seats i sat in it only warms up part of a body, this is the whole thing!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for that... I have that butt and wheel warmers set to remote start only and they only come on sporadically... I now realize you're right. I was starting to think the head unit was a complete POS, lol.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Got in mine leaving work last Saturday morning, about 30 degrees, I was pleasantly surprised when I got in my truck and the seats were nice and warm. That was the first time the seat warmers have been on.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yes they are a welcome feature on a cold day. I have some hand issues and the heated steering wheel is really nice. I make use of them all winter, set to come on anytime the temp lets it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts