Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a fan of Dodge/Ram since my first truck in 2010, I had a 2004 Dodge 1500, loved it. Wrote it off and bought a Chevy 1500, hated it, sat too low, never ending problems. In 2014 I bought a 2013 Ram 1500 sport and loved it from day one. Had a few issues, but got them dealt with, except the cluster flicker.
As of tomorrow I'll be a proud owner of a 2016 Ram Rebel, I would be getting it today but I'm at work and get back too late tonight to get it.

Picture is off my 2013 Sport.

Attachments

Reactions: Chris and johnj

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Reactions: Dkeller

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sucks u can't get it today! But welcome to the site!!
Yeah it does! I'm only about a 2hour drive away on highway, but the railroad life has got me stuck in a hotel here waiting to go home. A 2hour drive by truck, but a 5-8 hour ride by rail

·
Registered
492 Posts
Yeah it does! I'm only about a 2hour drive away on highway, but the railroad life has got me stuck in a hotel here waiting to go home. A 2hour drive by truck, but a 5-8 hour ride by rail
Wow that blows but at least tomorrow you'll be a happy camper

Q

·
0 Posts
I've been a fan of Dodge/Ram since my first truck in 2010, I had a 2004 Dodge 1500, loved it. Wrote it off and bought a Chevy 1500, hated it, sat too low, never ending problems. In 2014 I bought a 2013 Ram 1500 sport and loved it from day one. Had a few issues, but got them dealt with, except the cluster flicker.
As of tomorrow I'll be a proud owner of a 2016 Ram Rebel, I would be getting it today but I'm at work and get back too late tonight to get it.

Welcome about the American/Canadian Forum! Nice Photo !

·
Registered
567 Posts
I

congrats on the new ride and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here we are fellas!!

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts

Hello!DKeller

Another happy Rebel owner here in BC!

Hope you are enjoying. I am just 11 days in with mine...few mods already done with more on horizon.

Cheers

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello!DKeller

Another happy Rebel owner here in BC!

Hope you are enjoying. I am just 11 days in with mine...few mods already done with more on horizon.

Cheers
Yeah super happy with it already. One week in and already have almost 900km on it. Only mod I've done was K&N cold air that I had in my 13 1500. Makes it sound unreal and improved throttle response.

What part of BC? South Eastern for me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah super happy with it already. One week in and already have almost 900km on it. Only mod I've done was K&N cold air that I had in my 13 1500. Makes it sound unreal and improved throttle response.

What part of BC? South Eastern for me.
Yeah, I really wanna get on that K&N soon. Had on two of last three Rams, and love the sound produced when accelerating.

I am in the South West, Lower Mainland...Not originally from BC, moved here 21 years ago from Nova Scotia....love BC!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I really wanna get on that K&N soon. Had on two of last three Rams, and love the sound produced when accelerating.

I am in the South West, Lower Mainland...Not originally from BC, moved here 21 years ago from Nova Scotia....love BC!!
Oh right on. I've grown up in the East Kootenays the Southeast, love it here. Wouldn't move anywhere else.
If you ever end up this way, even though it's about 10hrs away lol, gimme a shout on here.

Reactions: Chevy55
1 - 15 of 15 Posts