Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2016 Ram Rebel, now I am awaiting my special order 6-8 weeks, so I buy all my accessories for it in the mean time.
Thanks for all the great posts, I've learned a lot so far about issues to look for and be aware of also. Especially pushing in all the fuses when it comes in.
Thanks for all the cool posts everyone.

Thanks, Law

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome!!!! Post pics when you get it!!

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I cant seem to find any threads or discussions about undercoating.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Welcome, i recall one post where someone mentioned having their vehicle undercoated, but, it wasn't an actual thread

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Welcome aboard. What mods do you have planned for it?
Well just simple thigns to start with I just ordered new ICI RT steps, they are running a new Media Promotions so the steps cost me 275.00 vs the normal 399.00 . And shipping is free too.
If anyone wants the information I will post it so you can call them too and get the same deal as I did. and they modified the bracket that effects the bracket that ram installed on the drivers side to cover the module and reinforced the brackets as well.

We fixed the issue. You will have to remove the bracket but we designed our brackets for the RT Steps to strengthen the rocker panel more than the factory bracket on the driver side that you are removing. Give me a call, I’ll give you a great price on them 480-389-0989. They retail online for $399.00, I can sell them to you at $275.00 shipped to your door if I can qualify you for the media sponsorship.

Rafael Riveros / Regional Sales ManagerMain: 623-486-2300 ext. 415 / Direct: 480-389-0989
http://www.icionline.com

Call his Direct Line!

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Army15q. What options did you have put in your Rebel?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts