Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a long time dodge fan. First car was a 1971 charger... second was a 1981 ram royal. Had a 12 challenger srt8 and a 15 srt8... got the wife a 14 ram 1500 and traded it in on this beast. It's the family truck... wife drives it primarily, I get to drive it on the weekends to take my kayak fishing.

I have already tinted, added bed liner, retrax bed cover, side steps, k&n filter, flowmaster outlaw.

I have hopes for bed lining the skid plate and adding a brush guard and light bar.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any luck finding a brush guard to fit it yet? I have been looking around with no luck myself. I've been looking for a bull bar or brush guard online and asking around in forums I belong to, and there is not a bolt on one yet. You have to modify the skid plate underneath.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have looking for a simple bull bar, brush bar that would mount at the tow hook mounts. Anyone had any luck seeing anything like this?
Let me know if you hear anything, I have been searching for weeks and I don't feel like spending 3k on a bumper, winch and bull bar combo either cause that's all I found.....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Off-roading
hi guys new to the form here, i got a 2016 ram rebel been doing upgrades to it left and right now its paid off at the moment what i have done is change the headers to bbk shortys
Bbk 90mm Throttlebody
K&n 4” intake
About to be goneBecause of procharger
Flowmaster super 10
Front bumber is gone got the road armor put in
On the tail gate got the Tellgate Assets
Smitty bult 3” fender flares bolt on
Smitty bult wench 20,000

What i am about to do is put a 7,000$ procharge after i do the cam about to get a moes performance hpt cam and take that crappy ass mds off my truck with new preformance lifters and
1511 valve springs still thinking on the porting the heads may do that to

All ready got stage 1 hemifever tune after the cam and procharger it be stage 3 coming. Looking to go from 400 rwhp to 650 if i can get there with out touching pistons

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.