Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Shotgun Willy here. I'm new to the forum.
I just bought my 4th Ram truck, first Rebel. 2019, 5.7. Loving the truck so far.
Added a few goodies already......Step boards, flaps (which I'd like to discuss later), 22" 3-row light bar up front, Vent visors, Undercover Elite solid bed cover, and a vhf/uhf radio (I'm a ham, too). Mine is white w/black trim. I'll get some good pics soon.
Has anyone purchased aftermarket flaps for this truck? My dealer installed factory ones that I have insisted are the wrong ones for the truck. We're in a pissin' contest over it right now. I have demanded my money back and am looking for a good solution like Weathertech, or Husky. Would like to know what others have done.
Mine look like crap and I will be removing them. Any pics, or suggestion will be appreciated.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I
Hi everyone

I just bought my 4th Ram truck, first Rebel. 2019, 5.7. Loving the truck so far.
Added a few goodies already......Step boards, flaps (which I'd like to discuss later), 22" 3-row light bar up front, Vent visors, Undercover Elite solid bed cover, and a vhf/uhf radio (I'm a ham, too). Mine is white w/black trim. I'll get some good pics soon.
Has anyone purchased aftermarket flaps for this truck? My dealer installed factory ones that I have insisted are the wrong ones for the truck. We're in a pissin' contest over it right now. I have demanded my money back and am looking for a good solution like Weathertech, or Husky. Would like to know what others have done.
Mine look like crap and I will be removing them. Any pics, or suggestion will be appreciated.
I just installed the Husky Front and Rear mud flaps for my 2019 Ram Rebel and Love them. They fit like a glove and install was easy. Only difficult part was drilling to add the extra anchor point on the flap by the insufficient 3M tape they provide on the inside area. Past that they are great and very happy!

Reactions: ShotgunWilly

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone

Hello, I’m interested in installing a light bar similar to yours on the front grill. Could you share the bar and mount brand? Did you have to drill into the bumper? Many thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts