Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So My order is in and I have already read nearly everything on the site and put together a rough shopping list to start accumulating items.
Tailgate assist, No brainer found on amazon.
Led interior light bulb kit. Not finding any for my year, the one linked in the lights thread on ebay specifically pops up a notification that it wont fit my year,
I also was interested in replacing high and low beams with opti 7 but cant find a listing for a 2017 on those either and not sure both will fit in the housing.
Split hood decal
White vinyl letters for the front grill ram
Altered off road 27" light bar for lower behind grill install
Farther down the road likely a cai and exhaust mod of some sort?
Any help finding the led bulbs would be appreciated and I am open to any suggestions for other mods except for the roof top marker lights.
Id'd like to break up the black on the front end a bit more but really unsure on how I want to do it, White line-x front grey bumper portion? White the tow hooks? Just dunno.
Also plan to de-badge the ram 1500 o the front doors.
Let me know your thoughts guys

·
Registered
933 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Your best option for some items is to use the dealer parts guy. He can source non mopar parts but can find the mopar stuff like CAI and hood graphics easily. You will find the prices higher but they may be the only source for some. Amazon may not have a match for the 2017 rebel but the parts on most 2017 haven't caught up yet with the compatibly portion on Amazon, if they fit the 2016 they should fit.

·
Registered
933 Posts
No problems at all, the fans work great removing the fog in the lenses too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
So My order is in and I have already read nearly everything on the site and put together a rough shopping list to start accumulating items.
Tailgate assist, No brainer found on amazon.
Led interior light bulb kit. Not finding any for my year, the one linked in the lights thread on ebay specifically pops up a notification that it wont fit my year,
I also was interested in replacing high and low beams with opti 7 but cant find a listing for a 2017 on those either and not sure both will fit in the housing.
Split hood decal
White vinyl letters for the front grill ram
Altered off road 27" light bar for lower behind grill install
Farther down the road likely a cai and exhaust mod of some sort?
Any help finding the led bulbs would be appreciated and I am open to any suggestions for other mods except for the roof top marker lights.
Id'd like to break up the black on the front end a bit more but really unsure on how I want to do it, White line-x front grey bumper portion? White the tow hooks? Just dunno.
Also plan to de-badge the ram 1500 o the front doors.
Let me know your thoughts guys
I put opt7 fluxbeamx in my 2017 rebel. Dust caps fit back on. Little tight. Wouldn't hurt to seal it off with some extra but I didn't. If condensation becomes a problem I will. But they are brighter. I will most likely raise my headlights a tad so the throw is father but I like them! Easy install. Less than 20 minutes

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts

I installed 5000k HIDs and I think they match up very well. Nice white light and no blue. With both low-beams and fogs on together you get a very bright white pattern. Glad I did the upgrade.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Got mine thru Amazon, for both the rebel and power wagon. Excellent products that match the colour of the fog lights perfectly. Would not hesitate to buy again and suggest this mod as the first anyone should do.

Reactions: Thatguy0129
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.