Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did the link mod. Swapped the back links with the front. Brought to dealership fore wheel alignment and they noticed somethings up but can't figure out what is wrong! What do I do haha

·
Registered
567 Posts
Are they able to do the alignment? If so then act with a sense of urgency as though you have something to do at a certain time and tell them they need to get it done if they're going to bother with it

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
was it giving you the dash message at all after you swapped the links?
Immediate air suspension service needed

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No it was fine it was just in Aero mode. They replaced the air suspensions modules and they said they don't know what's wrong with it lol

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
They probably have to test the alignment in all height settings and theyre not getting aero mode?
you have to go through the radio and get it to alignment mode, and it's probably not getting to the correct mode.

i sure hope you don't get a bill for the modules and sensors. when i took mine in after doing the lift they told me the parts bill alone was 1500. one sensor and one module

they just sent a bill for 170 for diagnosing it.

·
Registered
567 Posts
you have to go through the radio and get it to alignment mode, and it's probably not getting to the correct mode.

i sure hope you don't get a bill for the modules and sensors. when i took mine in after doing the lift they told me the parts bill alone was 1500. one sensor and one module

they just sent a bill for 170 for diagnosing it.
Ahhhhhh. Gotcha

·
Registered
153 Posts
You could tell them you want to try another dealer and see if they will give you back your truck to take it to them, or you could go on a Saturday when the tech guys aren't working. Tell the sales people you forgot something in your truck and quickly swap the links.

·
Registered
492 Posts
So I'm guessing it's not worth the hassle if the dealer is gonna see soemthing wired going on. Most likely it would void soemthing out in the warranty too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts